1. Native American women make 58 cents for every dollar white men make.
2. If the Affordable Care Act is repealed without a replacement, millions of Americans will be left without health insurance and thus will lack access to even basic healthcare. Low-income Americans and Americans with disabilities will be harmed the most.
3. There are only four US senators who are women of color.
4. Queer Americans can be fired legally for their sexuality.
5. 62 million girls worldwide are denied an education.
6. Donald Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women.
7. Women are fat-shamed and skinny-shamed every day. Thin privilege still exists.
8. Science is not a liberal conspiracy. Facts are facts.
9. Goodwill pays workers with disabilities as low as 22 cents an hour.
10. Women are openly catcalled and objectified every day in public settings.
11. The life expectancy for trans women of color is 35 years.
12. Donald Trump is working to ban an entire religion from entering America.
13. One in five women will be raped at some point during her life.
14. The majority of sexual assaults and rapes are not reported. Many women do not report rape out of fear of being accused or not being believed.
15. Before Obamacare, people could be denied health insurance for being pregnant, or for having pre-existing medical conditions such as asthma, cancer, chronic illness, and even acne.
16. Women hold less than 20% of seats in Congress.
17. Trump has been endorsed by members of the KKK. On inauguration day, David Duke tweeted, “We did it! Congratulations Donald J. Trump President of the United States of America!”
18. Jeff Sessions prosecuted members of the NAACP for voter fraud when they were registering black people to vote.
19. 1 in 5 Americans live with mental illness. Mental illness is just as serious and as life threatening as physical illness. Over 50% of those with mental illness lack access to mental health care.
20. Abortion is a human right. Men are currently debating whether reproductive health care will be accessible.
21. The United States is the only developed nation that does not offer paid parental leave. Childcare is often unaffordable.
22. Pretty women can be smart. Smart women can be pretty.
23. The White House website has removed all references to climate change and global warming and has removed pages dedicated to individuals with disabilities and LGBT people.
24. Betsy DeVos, the future Secretary of Education, believes that grizzly bears are a legitimate threat to public school students across America. Betsy DeVos never attended any public school or university. Neither have her children.
25. Women soldiers face sexual harassment and rape on active duty and are more likely to face PTSD from rape than they are from fighting.
26. Innocent, young children of “illegal” parents are living in fear, worried that their parents will no longer be welcome in America.
27. Trans people can be beaten up for walking into a bathroom.
28. Health is not size dependent. You can be healthy at any size.
29. Planned Parenthood provides physical exams, Pap smears, STD screenings, pregnancy tests, prenatal care, cancer screenings, abortions, and access to affordable birth control.
30. Betsy DeVos believes that whether or not students with disabilities receive equal education (under IDEA) is an “issue that’s best left to the states.”
Yes we can. Yes we did. Yes we will.