When you want to impress a girl – communication is key. It’s always been the key, and it remains the key. Nowadays, there are multiple ways to reach out to someone you’re interested in. And, whereas, it’s quite okay to send her a message, more often than not, it will give you an edge if you call her. So, without further ado, here are the 10 reasons:
1. It’s more personal. It shows a different level of interest. Like, you really want to get to know her.
2. It differentiates you from the other guys. Everybody is taking the easy way out, and sending text messages. If you simply picked up the phone and called her, it would give you an advantage. And here’s the thing, if she has other suitors, and chances are she does, while they’re busy texting her, she’ll be on the phone with you and, clearly, unable to respond to them LOL.
3. Women like men who will listen to them. And you can showcase this talent during a real time conversation. It’s virtually impossible to “listen” to someone via messages.
4. It’s actually manlier. Simply because you’re not going to hide behind a QWERTY keypad. You’re going to man-up and call her.
5. To communicate better. You’ll avoid all the mix-ups. The miscommunications associated with texting can lead to some bad assumptions.
6. It protects you from spelling errors. And some of us can’t spell to save our lives – some of us with all kind of fancy degrees. Sometimes we don’t even know the difference between ‘their’ and ‘there’… and these bloopers can be a real turn-off.
7. It actually feels like a real conversation. And women love that type of thing.
8. It’s the perfect opportunity to show that you’re intelligent (if you are). And most women are attracted to intelligent men. So, you can use the opportunity to fluently talk about politics, economics or whatever.
9. You can better gauge if she’s into you. When she’s really into you – you can tell by the way she makes an effort to keep the conversation going, you can tell by the way she laughs at your corny jokes, you can tell by the way she responds favourably to your comments.
10. You’ll know if she’s head over heels for you. When she turns off the light, jumps into bed, pulls up the cover and talks to you into the wee hours of the morning.