Sometimes you just want to throw on a bunch of music that serves as an engine that powers the metaphorical bus that drives you on a nice, scenic feel trip. As a person who oddly, often enjoys music that makes me kind of sad, I’d like to share some beautiful pieces of music that include a variety of different sounds, all capable of making you feel like you’re knee deep in a powerful movie montage. Buckle up, and brace yourself for a lot of involuntary emotions being emoted.
1. This Bitter Earth by Dinah Washington
2. The Crisis by Ennio Morricone
3. Day Is Gone by Noah Gundersen & The Forest Rangers
4. In The Deep by Bird York
5. Skinny Love by Bon Iver
6. Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
7. Breathe Me by Sia
8. Water From The Same Source by Rachel’s
9. Hurt by Johnny Cash
10. A Prayer For The Soul Of Layla by Jamshied Sharifi
This moment, too, is worth living. Please, allow yourself to accept the goodness of this moment— whether happiness comes to you in the form of a hot mug of coffee, wearing comfy clothes while reading your favorite book, or doing nothing at all. Accept that this moment is your moment to enjoy, just like any other.