1. Everyone in a Virgo’s life is better for it. They pay attention to the things no one else does and know how to utilize that skill to upgrade things you didn’t even know you could upgrade. If you leave the relationship, you’ll leave a more put-together person with a wider understand of what life has to offer.
2. Virgos love their careers, their careers keep them warm at night. If you’re not okay with this, look for someone else.
3. Virgos aren’t all flowery speech and romantic displays off affection — even when they really love someone. Safe your relationship a lot of strife and pay attention the the ways they prefer to demonstrate their love for you rather than holding out for what this might traditionally look like.
4. No one can give advice like a Virgo can give advice, consider yourself lucky if you have one in your life that’s willing to lend counsel.
5. Please don’t go to a Virgos house and make a mess or leave things cluttered. They will not appreciate this.
6. Virgos are loyal and trustworthy, they aren’t dramatic, and they are straightforward with their desires. This is the ideal match for someone looking to settle down and have a comfortable, happy life.
7. Virgos aren’t adventurous in the sense that they prefer to look before they leap. They aren’t foolish. Don’t call them prudes or boring because they like to know what they’re getting themselves into. If you’re after excitement on excitement, it’s probably not a good fit anyway.
8. An ideal date for a Virgo is well planned out. Don’t surprise them with something poorly planned — that will only stress them out!
9. A Virgo doesn’t want to feel like your mom or dad. Even though they will take care of you and bail you out in some pseudo-parental fashion, they still want to be your young, fun partner. Don’t reward their generosity by making them feel unsexy!
10. Virgos are the most dependable sign in the Zodiac and they secretly love it. While other people feel put out when they have to do chores like pick you up when your car is broken or accompany you to the doctor’s office, these acts of service make a Virgo feel closer to you. Don’t play independent because you think you’ll annoy them.
11. Thank your Virgo often for all they do to improve your life. They don’t ask for much, so consistent gratitude is the perfect balance between the two of you.