1. They make the best friends. Pisces women are stable and loyal. They don’t keep a large social circle, but they are devoted to the people they choose to bring in. They are the ones you call in a crisis, who will help you sort out whatever steps you need to take and feel better about everything by the time you hang up the phone.
2. They are incredibly empathetic and have high emotional intelligence. A Pisces will never start unnecessary drama or cause extraneous conflict. They will understand where you are coming from and adjust their means of communication to one that serves to make both of you feel better. There’s a reason you never hear about anyone’s crazy Pisces ex.
3. They have THE best taste in music. Your Pisces woman will send you links to the best playlists she curates on Spotify. Some of your favorite musicians will be people you discover through her.
4. They won’t compete with you. A Pisces woman is content to derive pleasure from her creative interests. She doesn’t need to be the life of the party or the star of every relationship. She’ll never compete with you over who gets to appear a certain way or who deserves praise for what. A Pisces woman will be the least dramatic friend or girlfriend you will ever have. They hate emotional scenes and conflict where people end up hurt.
5. They are emotional — in the best way. A Pisces will never dismiss your feelings or make a cold remark designed to cut you down. Even in anger, they are always thinking about how you will feel and wanting the best for you.
6. They’re artists. Every Pisces has a deep creative soul. They’re painters or poets or writers. But whatever they do, it’s cool as hell and you get to be a part of it. Every Pisces friend I’ve had has gifted me some of her art, whether its hand-blown glass, a woodworking piece, or a painting. They are all priceless additions to my decor.
7. They aren’t stingy with love. Pisces LOVE love. They love feeling loved and they loved the act of loving. Other signs struggle with being vulnerable enough to love, or hating the feeling of being too mushy. But a Pisces will be open and honest with you about who they are. They want relationships where love is a factor, or they don’t need that relationship at all.
8. They have excellent judgement. Pisces have great intuition. They can sense when they meet someone whether that person is a good person and worthy of their time. They’re a great person to have around if you need help being judicious about romantic or professional contacts.
9. They’re good lovers. Soulful and sensitive it’s rare to find a Pisces who is not good in bed. They intuit their partner’s needs and aren’t shy about expressing their own.
10. They are passionate. The biggest mistake you can make with a Pisces is to assume they are lazy or passionate because they are so easy going. They are passionate in a strong, quiet way. They don’t need to shout from the rooftops about their passion, they just need to be quiet and do it with or without an audience.
11. They’re selfless. The expression “giving someone a shirt off your own back” was definitely made about a Pisces. For those in their inner circle, they will do whatever needs to be done to see them happy and successful.