1. Giordano’s pizza
This is bible:
2. More pizza
This time from Ian’s:
3. Actually this could be a whole post of pizzas
Lou Malnati’s now:
4. But we can’t forsake the Chicago dog
5. Or Chicago-style Italian beef
Pictured here from Tony’s:
6. A “mother-in-law” sandwich
AKA a tamale in a hot dog bun with chili on top:
7. The french fries at Chicago’s Dog House
8. Garrett Popcorn
This is cheese flavor:
9. The poutine of your wildest dreams
At Big Cheese Poutinerie they have everything from Oktoberfest (pictured) to “meat candy” to meatloaf poutine.
10. Doughnuts from Doughnut Vault
You just have to wake up early and get them before they run out:
Sagnaki is a Greek dish of fried cheese that was invented in Chicago:
Preferably from Podhalanka.
13. Kimchi fries
Available at Del Seoul.
14. Smoked bacon baklava
From Chicago q:
15. This crabwich monstrosity
If you’re not a crab fan you can also find the giant “Father” burger at Bopngrill:
Your tastebuds will be alive with the smell of bbq:
17. A Chicago pizza puff
We had to end an article about Chicago food with just one more kind of pizza.