40. Go tubing down a lazy river in the summer.
41. Go to bingo night somewhere. You’ll make tons of weird friends. Bingo people are a lot feistier and more interesting than you’d imagine.
42. Strip chess.
43. Internet comedy: spend a cozy night in watching funny YouTube videos and laughing your asses off. Here’s a good place to start.
44. Google how to give a great massage and take turns perfecting your techniques.
45. Go through each others phones or computers and share pictures of memorable trips or events from your life. Tell stories about what is important to you.
46. Take up tennis — it’s free after you both have racquets and you get to spend time outside together.
47. Indulge in a seasonal activity: pumpkin carving, making hot chocolate from scratch, grilling outside, etc.
48. Wait for a night that has nice weather and go somewhere where you can see the city lights/skyline and just chill out. This could be from a scenic overlook in your car or just heading up to the roof of your apartment building.
49. Buy a few different cheeses, some grapes, and some three-buck Chuck and have a mini wine and cheese party at home, just the two of you.
50. Go on a tour of a local brewery or winery. Not only are they free and interesting, but usually you end the tour with a bunch of free samples.