31. If you don’t like coffee, try a juice press shop.
32. If you’re an extroverted couple: karaoke. If you’re not: watching other people karaoke.
33. Go to www.pickyourown.com and search for the area you live in. You’ll get a list of local farms where you can pick your own produce. Spend the day filling a bucket up with strawberries and then go home and make strawberry shortcake and/or jam.
34. Most communities have some form of “movies in the park” going on in the summer months. It’s usually a free activity where they play movies in a local park on a giant screen. Just pack a blanket (and hey, maybe a secret bottle of wine) and the whole night is set.
35. If either of you is interested in photography, spend the day walking around a nearby town or city, trading the camera back and forth and see who comes out with the best shots.
36. Make and bottle a batch of salsa together. Figure out who likes it spicy and who likes it with corn added. Come up with a name for it.
37. Go to a nature center on a day when they are doing some kind of guided tour. It can be interesting to learn the names of your local trees and plants that you’ve seen forever but known nothing about.
38. Buy the ingredients for you to both make variations of the same dish and have a cooking competition.
39. Buy two lottery tickets. Get a laptop out and dream up a bucket list of places you’ll visit and things you’ll do when you win.