1. They completely forget women have a sexual side to them. Just because someone is nice doesn’t mean they’re going to be a good partner or that they’re the right fit. Nice guys think simply because they’re nice a girl should want date them. They don’t get it takes a whole lot of other qualities and factors to make sexual chemistry and dating happen.
2. They don’t always go for the nice girls either. They’ll date a nice girl but only for the sex. She’s not the kind of girl they’d introduce to their friends and family because they have the expectation their niceness will eventually win them the girl of their dreams.
3. They’re passive aggressive. They often expect women to just know how they feel and don’t have the guts to say what they really think. Nice guys complain girls use them but they’re too scared to actually say something and let her know where they stand and what they expect.
4. They seem completely ingenuine. Nice guys who act as if everything is great all the time are the worst. Everyone has bad days. Everyone has mistakes they’ve made. Someone who hasn’t gone through any sort of struggle in their life is hard to relate to. Even if the guy truly has a great life, if he doesn’t reveal any obstacles he’s overcome personally or professionally, it’s going to seem like he’s not keeping it real.
5. The only guy who would label himself a nice guy is one who is reflecting on an excuse about why he doesn’t get the things he wants. They take a girl out to dinner but get pissed if the night doesn’t end in sex. They do something for her but only with the expectation they’re going to get something, usually sex-related, in return. This completely negates what a great guy they appeared to be in the beginning. Doing something nice for someone doesn’t mean they’re obligated to like you or sleep with you.
6. Doormats aren’t sexy. A guy who agrees with everything, never has an opinion, and lets people treat them however they want isn’t attractive. Someone with their own distinct personality who isn’t afraid of voicing his opinion is going to attract more women than just pretending like he’s cool with everything.
7. Nice guys reek of desperation. They come on too strong and just don’t get the hint. If a guy shows interest in a girl and she obviously isn’t interested he needs to accept the fact and either keep her as a friend or move on. They always become the guys girls later tell their friends about. “Ugh, you wouldn’t believe what he said/did last night.”
8. They’re terrible in bed. They worked so hard to get laid only to end up not knowing what to do. They don’t have the experience or confidence to make a woman feel sexually fulfilled and satisfied.
9. Nice guys want it took like they’re dating a girl when they actually aren’t. They want everyone else to know just how nice they are so they tag girls in social media statuses letting people know they took her somewhere or out to go do something. It’s not about the guy actually wanting to share a special moment with a friend. No, it’s all about the image and making it look like they’re dating a girl.
10. They make women question if they’re someone we can rely on to protect us. Even the most independent and self-sufficient woman wants to be with someone who, at the end of the day, makes her feel safe to be with. We want someone who can protect us if we need it. We want to know if some guy is talking shit to us our boyfriend is going to be there to help us out.
11. It’s easy to lose interest in a nice guy. Even if women find a nice guy attractive and there’s initial chemistry, ultimately they lose interest in him. Nice guys aren’t interesting and there isn’t enough there to keep the chemistry alive. Basically, they’re boring.
12. Nice guys think the friend zone is a punishment. Nice guys are always the kinds of guys who have to remind their female friends they’re just friends. They don’t understand people of the opposite sex can actually be friends and enjoy each other’s company without there being a sexual element to it.
13. Just because a woman doesn’t want to date a nice guy, doesn’t mean she only dates jerks. It’s all about having a balance. A girl wants someone who’s willing to call her out on her shit from time to time; someone that can be assertive. There’s a fine line between being an asshole and being a guy who loves and cares for his girlfriend but isn’t going to let her walk all over him.