1. Make a sandwich. Then eat the sandwich.
2. Fly to a tropical island. You can tell everyone you’re escaping the storm.
3. Join a gym. Then celebrate your progress by getting a slice of pizza.
4. Finally watch that one cult classic that everyone has seen but you.
5. Get drunk and go bowling. See if you can throw the ball without slipping and falling over.
6. Get drunk and sing karaoke. Especially the musical stylings of Céline Dion and Leonard Cohen.
7. Get drunk and have a snowball fight. (Why not?)
8. Get a massage. You deserve it!
9. Take a sick day from work and sleep for hours.
10. Take a sick day from work and go to brunch.
11. Take a sick day from work and do whatever you want.
12. Shop at IKEA. Buy that bookshelf you don’t really need but will make your apartment look a thousand times more impressive.
13. Go to a pet shop and play with puppies. Then adopt one.
14. Reread the Harry Potter series.
15. Eat Korean BBQ for dinner. (Two words: endless. meat.)
16. Watch weird animals get tickled on YouTube.
17. Upgrade your phone.
18. Take a road trip. (You’ll be sure to fall in love with a rural diner!)
19. Get a tattoo.
20. Buy a juicer and learn how to make bomb juices.
21. Get a Japanese bidet-style toilet installed. …You’ll never go back!
22. Go to an art museum and lose yourself in a painting, Cameron from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off-style.
23. Listen to records on a record player.
24. Teach yourself the latest dance craze. Try not to pull any muscles in the process.
25. Re-watch all 18 episodes of Freaks and Geeks.
26. Open Photoshop and create a new Nicolas Cage meme.
27. Wrap yourself in a blanket and curl up on the couch with some hot chocolate and marshmallows. Bonus points if your blanket is actually a Snuggie.
28. Go to your favorite dive bar and have intense conversations with strangers.
29. Play some old school Nintendo 64.
30. Party all night, then watch the sunrise from a roof. Because really, it’s just another day.