1. We’ll start with a fun fact!
2. You’re reading this list right now.
3. It’s pretty easy to read, isn’t it?
4. A lot of people think so, and that might be why lists are popular.
5. If you feel very strongly one way or another about lists, you might need more hobbies.
6. Feel free to channel your anti-list energy into something more productive, like politics, or environmental work, or perhaps even writing and publishing your own article that is formatted in an alternate layout so that you don’t have to worry about the lack of list-free articles out there.
7. Because you seem to be really stressed about it.
8. It looks like you’re still reading this list.
9. You don’t have to be.
10. In fact, you don’t have to read anything you don’t want to read.
11. That’s the beauty of the internet. There are lots of options.
12. So, if you don’t like lists, click on something non-listy that interests you.
13. Literally, go click on one of the millions of other things you could read.
14. It’s that simple.
15. In case you couldn’t tell, this isn’t really a list.
16. I just wrote it in list format to organize my thoughts.
17. Because that’s what lists do. They provide visual organization for thoughts.
18. But I understand that some people aren’t not into that.
19. I’m looking forward to reading your comments about this article.
20. Feel free to list them below.