Having an Aries around is never dull, for they surely know how to make it interesting. Given their talkative, vibrant, and magnetic nature, it’s super easy for an Aries to make friends. Number one is dominant in the Arian world as Aries is the first of the twelve zodiac signs and it’s how they view themselves – first. Aries is the sign of self after-all, they live in their own bubble. They need the world to revolve around them. They are all about speed and action; they are usually the initiators of everything fun and exciting! They have an inborn drive and restless energy to succeed. Aries are go-getters and fearless of anything that tries to get in their way of success.
1. They are born leaders. Aries hate being dictated over anything, whether personal or professional. They’d rather issue orders than follow them. They know what they want and go for it in full-speed, with lots of risk-taking. They believe in their abilities to succeed and possess all the qualities of an excellent leader.
2. They are honest – to a fault. They brutally speak their mind, without bothering to sugarcoat anything. They have zero tolerance for bullshit. You’ll always know where you stand with an Aries, since they can’t keep anything bottled up. They can be pretty inconsiderate of other people’s feelings.
3. They make great lovers. They adore freedom, so you’ll never feel suffocated in the relationship. They expect the same in return. They don’t like clingy. Due to their passionate nature, they’ll love and protect you with everything they’ve got. When they commit to you, they stay loyal till the end.
4. They tend to be very curious creatures. You’ll never have boring conversations with them. They’re interested in literally everything – literature, the future, the world, even you! They are relentless seekers for knowledge which makes them intellectual individuals and fond of deep conversations. They always want more – knowledge, power, freedom, and success. They always want to know the why, when, and how.
5. They are impatient. They hate everything that slows them down. They hate slow walkers and talkers. They hate delays; if they want something, they want it now! If they don’t get fast results, they lose interest and move to the next. They hate the beginner stage. They are all about speed and progress.
6. They are spontaneous and adventurous. Feeling bored? You better hit an Aries up for they know how to spice things up. They’re down for truly whatever – crazy adventures, parties, or even skydiving. They always look for the adrenaline rush! They hate planning, they’d rather do everything on the spot.
7. They love a challenge. If you want to attract an Aries, make sure to play hard to get. It will peak their interest and excite them to go hunting! They love engaging in friendly debates and competitions. They never play it safe nor easy.
8. Arians are fiery. They feel intensely and strongly. When they fall for someone, they fall hard. They’re very expressive of their strong feelings. Don’t even try to approach an irritated Aries, they have a very sharp mouth. They tend to be rude and offensive.
9. They are confident, but need to be the center of attention. Aries think very highly of themselves and expect others to see them the same way. They often feel disappointed when people don’t give them the attention they think they deserve. They need all kinds of admirers.
10. They are the “all or nothing” type. Balance is simply not in their book. Being second is never an option. They put themselves under excessive pressure to excel at everything they do, and watch themselves get devastated whenever they fail. They either love you too much, or they don’t at all. There is no in-between.