1. The End Of Having Fun, forever.
2. A nagging wife and a slobby husband bickering all the time (like a sitcom might lead you to believe).
3. A death sentence to your sex life.
4. The same way it looks from the outside. Something that can be summarized by a Facebook post or an Instagram.
5. Measured by the size of the house (or apartment) you live in.
6. A way to feel like a “real adult,” if you don’t already.
7. The end of being spontaneous and having adventures in life.
8. A way to solve a flailing relationship, establish trust, or prove to anyone that you are with the right person.
9. Anyone else’s business.
10. Related, at all, to the size and cost of a wedding.
11. A message to everyone around you to start asking when you’re going to have kids.
12. Less exciting than dating.
13. Always fun.
14. Always perfect.
15. Anything but a living and breathing expression of love between two imperfect humans, who promise to do their best.