It’s officially Halloween season, and you know what that means: it’s time for fall-themed snacks, scary movies, and lots (and LOTS) of costumes! Unfortunately, not all of us have a ton of cash to drop on festivities, especially with so many other holidays just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean we’re completely out of luck — we just have to get a little bit thrifty.
Enter knockoff costumes.
There are plenty of companies out there willing to sell you costumes that aren’t quite what you are looking for, but are close. In fact, some are so close that you can’t help but laugh at what they come up with. Buckle up, friends, because the good people of the Internet found some of the most hilarious knockoff Halloween costumes of all time.
1. The ditzy protagonist from your favorite 90s rom com “Notionless”
2. This extremely versatile costume that lets you be anything you want to be
3. Perhaps my favorite throwback of all, “Video Game Guy”
4. But let us not forget my favorite literary character, Stripey Dude
5. Don’t even get me started on Juice Demon…
6. Or this, uh, sexy factory worker costume
7. What gets you more in the Halloween spirit than Creepy Husband?
8. Never forget Hungry Rebel Girl
9. Ah yes, the classic Mischievous Worker
10. BLUE SPEED MOUSE
11. Never forget the “A-Lad-In A Costume” costume
12. Or this official costume of Kansas
13. When I was a young girl, I always wanted to be Hermany Grinder, the top student at Chogborts
14. Who else wants to be a Purple Musician this year?
15. And yet, somehow, this one wins above all else
Happy Halloween to all my Paper Company Accountants Spilling A Pot Of Chili!