You might know Ariel Winter as Alex Dunphy, the smart and sassy younger sister from Modern Family, but honestly, you should probably know her as Ariel Winter, Instagram Queen. Ariel’s been gracing our newsfeed for years now with funny posts, inspirational quotes and professional pics that are just straight up fire. Seriously, this girl is the Instagram model we all wish we could be.
Don’t believe me? Here’s proof that Ariel Winter isn’t just “that kid from that TV show” anymore, because now she’s a full-blown Internet KWEEN.
1. She’s the actual definition of a “glow up”
Just try to tell me you weren’t at least a little thrown off when you realized this was little Alex Dunphy
2. Honestly, she’s so pretty that it isn’t even fair to the rest of us
3. Just look at this stunning photo of her and her beaux on NYE
4. Or this pouty makeover that proves she’s grown up a whole lot since we first saw her in Modern Family
5. Not to mention she puts out the cutest Christmas cards EVER
6. She’s literally the epitome of “if you’ve got it, flaunt it”
7. And also the epitome of, “If you don’t got it, find a way to get it anyway” (because my god, that HAIR)
8. She can actually pull off any look, even when she’s cosplaying
9. Seriously, can I just be THEM for Halloween?
“No, I’m not a cat… I’m Ariel Winter.”
10. And then there’s this seriously sexy magazine spread, which is total #goals
11. And this red carpet look we’re OBSESSED with
12. This shouldn’t even be legal
But seriously, someone get me that dress STAT.
13. Seriously, how does she pull off these outfits so flawlessly???
14. Actually, just give me her entire wardrobe, please
Couldn't be more grateful to @shanelle_gray & @davidbarrygray for throwing me the most amazing graduation party ever last night…the amount of love and support they've shown me for the past four years has been life changing. My sister is my absolute best friend and my everything…❤️ Thank you so much. I couldn't be luckier or more grateful. I was in awe last night and I still am that you guys love me that much to do all of that for me…I never would be where I am today without you two…you guys saved me and taught me to be the person I am today. Dad…I love you!!! Thank you for always being there to support and love me as well and always put a smile on my face no matter what :). I'm so grateful for the bond we now share. Alenah the song you put together with Shanelle and recorded for me was one of the most special gifts I've ever received. I'm still tearing up thinking about it. Thank you for that and for your beautiful, special performance. Also a big thank you so much to Geraldine for putting it all together and to @contemporarycatering @robpauerful for the most amazing food! A special thank you as well to Sharon who is probably the biggest reason I was able to get through high school and accepted into college…you pushed me to always do my best and encouraged me…not to mention you were always there for my 1am freak outs about late projects :) Anddddd thank you SO MUCH to all of my amazing family members and friends that flew in to celebrate with us- you guys are the absolute best. Thank you also to the ones who didn't have to fly in…so much love was felt all around last night. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! Class of 2016…❤️ #uclabound
15. Can I just say: 🔥🔥🔥
16. And let’s not forget her mega-cute proclamation of love she posted for her boo’s 30th birthday
Because that’s true love right there.
17. And this post that proves that even aside from the glitz and glam, they’re total #relationshipgoals
18. And it would be a crime not to point out this Insta gem, where she points out that instead of criticizing her, people should focus on her messages of body positivity and self-love
Y'all I love you but PLEASE pay attention and post my REAL point from my @refinery29 interview!!! Not that I'm "defending living with my 29 year old boyfriend" or that I'm "firing back at Trump" because first of all I don't need to defend anything I'm super happy and in love, and I'm not firing at anyone just sharing an opinion after being ASKED! The point was to take back the beach and help people understand that the beach should be a safe space to go as you please and feel good about yourself no matter what! Makeup on, makeup off, heels, sandals, covered up, exposed, do you and feel HAPPY about who you are and YOUR choices, not the ones society wants us to choose. It's also HARD to be 100% confident- I'm still not- but I'm on a journey and I want other people to know they're not alone. We all struggle but through our struggle we get stronger and closer to our goals. Body positivity is important- not that I live with my boyfriend. Press- please read the article and take it for what it is- not what will give you more readers! Let's all be real and represent people how they want to be represented through what they actually say. Rant over. Love yourselves, love others, be yourselves, and be happy. Xo
Everyone needs to read this over and over again until it sticks.
19. And also the time where she basically said “fuck you” to all the bullies online who have tried to make her feel bad about herself and her body
To those who attack me with body-shaming comments your words are a reflection of what’s inside you, not me. #SpeakBeautiful The bullies I encounter online give me the chance to reaffirm to myself, and you guys, the importance of self-acceptance. I want to help girls realize that words and other people cannot define your beauty, that’s why I’m partnering with the @Dove Self-Esteem Project. We need to challenge and change the way we talk about each other online, and understand it has a huge impact on girls’ confidence. Let’s transform social media into a place where girls feel supported and empowered. Isn’t it time we stopped this negativity? #EmbraceYourCurves #EffYourBeautyStandards #BodyPositive
20. Seriously, give this woman an award
The greatest love story of all, that leads to "happily ever after", is the one you have with yourself. My message to all young girls is simple, LOVE YOURSELF! Love yourself the way you deserved to be loved- unconditionally, respecting your needs, and for ALL that you are. Thank you @teenvogue for posting this! ❤️
21. Haters can say what they want, but this girl isn’t afraid to be who she is
22. Though tbh, I’m really here for her great birthday shoutouts to her Modern Family family, like this one she made for Eric Stonestreet
Awwww, Uncle Cam.
23. Or this uber cute one for Ty Burrell (AKA her onscreen dad Phil)
24. Honestly, we’re just here for her and the whole Modern Family cast, because they’re the cutest
This is the sibling relationship we all wish we could have.
25. This is the “Alex” we truly stand behind
26. And the best part of all? At the end of the day, she’s just like us, and she isn’t afraid to show it
Bow down to Ariel Winter, Insta Queen. Someone get her a crown.