1. For you, words come naturally.
2. They’re always bouncing around your head, leaving you like, I wish I had a piece of paper so I could write that down.
3. You do the talking, and your friends do the listening. Everytime.
4. You send long, detailed text messages. People don’t want to fight with you for the sake of the storage in their phone.
5. You take everything to heart, because if they said it, they must mean it. One word could change everything.
6. You always know what to say, and if you don’t, there’s something seriously wrong.
7. You listen to the lyrics of every song.
8. You have three dozen notes on your iPhone. Random thoughts, lists, book titles, you name it.
9. Your living space is filled with decorative quotes.
10. You love getting new pads, journals, and notebooks as gifts.
11. As soon as you get a new one, you use it right away. Which inevitably leaves you with a pile of half-filled notebooks.
12. You’re constantly sending your friends links to articles, saying, “Read this!!!” (They probably didn’t.)
14. Your Instagram captions are precisely written and planned. Each has a specific meaning.
15. Other people’s grammar mistakes really bother you. Like REALLY bother you.