1. EFFICIENCY IS EVERYTHING
2. MAKE MISTAKES
Parents will give you all this junk about not making them, but you learn a lot more when you realize what could have happened or should have happened.
3. SLEEP IS CRUCIAL
I’m not talking about naps. I mean a real 8 to 9 hours of sleep. STOP WITH THE NAPS IT THROWS OFF YOUR SLEEP CYCLE.
4. PARTIES ARE OVERRATED
Enough said. Do something more productive with your time than go out every weekend.
5. MOVIES TEACH YOU A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK
Like the power of true love, the importance of equality, and how to get to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
6. TRENDS ARE STUPID
You’re really going to buy those high-low skirts? Really? Save your money and get something else.
7. YOUR PARENTS ARE ACTUALLY RIGHT
Just listen to them. You really will thank them one day. I know I have.
8. DON’T WORRY ABOUT FRIENDS
If they’re the right ones, they’ll stick around no matter what.
9. BE SELFISH
It’s a waste of your time and energy to do things to please others.
10. ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF ALREADY: LIFE IS MESSY
11. JUST GET ORGANIZED
Just do it. Take a day, a week, whatever time you need and clean out everything. No one can ever replace your memories, but you can definitely replace those old high school shirts.
12. GO ONE DAY AT A TIME
Women often look through the whole house, while men only look through the front window. Keep the future in mind, but just relax. You’re who you are now, not later.
13. PRAY CONSTANTLY GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. DON’T LEAVE HIM
14. LIFE IS A HUGE GAME OF WOULD YOU RATHER
Take time off in the week and relax or get everything done and have a free weekend?
15. LOVE YOUR BODY BY TAKING CARE OF IT
Everyone’s all like: “Love your body!” That doesn’t mean pig out. Keep yourself in shape!
17. THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING LONG TERM
I have a rule that I don’t buy any clothes if I can’t wear them after college. You can also apply this to practically everything in your life.
18. QUIT WORRYING ABOUT GRADES (UNLESS YOU HAVE TO)
19. GOD IS ALWAYS THERE, NO MATTER WHAT!