16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With

Thought.is
Thought.is

1.

I would like to, but I’m paranoid about STDs. And it’s not like I’m drowning in eager women interested in casual sex.

— GollnirTheSexy

2.

I learned the hard way that you can’t do that to anyone you meet. I ended up with a bad case of bacterial tonsillitis.

— BeastlyDecks

3.

Never with one night stands. Girlfriends and FWBs though? Literally every time we have sex.

— TheChronic818

4.

I LOVE going down on women, but with a new person I like to make sure it’s good to go downstairs. Once I have her pants off, I’ll do some gentle rubbing around the labia while making out, etc.

Then I’ll switch positions and bring that hand up to the back of her head (hair pulling ftw) move from making out to kissing the neck, and while I’m there I’ll do a quick sniff test. This isn’t 100% accurate, but if the smell is pleasant you should be good to go.

— masterderplington

5.

About 95% of the time yes. The other 5% is if there is blood or spots around the vaginal area. If it smells, I don’t want to hurt her feelings. I make an excuse saying I feel smelly and ask her to jump in the shower with me. Most of the time, the answer is yes.

— jumpijehosaphat

6.

Only if she let’s me put my finger in her mouth after its been inside her.

— Grngeaux

7.

Each and every time *unless* there’s a jungle of bush or it smells bad.

— undiscoveredgeniusss

8.

A common sentiment seems to be that pretty much the one thing that can make any guy do a 180 from DTF is a stinky vag.

— Ragnrok

9.

Generally speaking yeah but it’s not really a rule.

Pretty much everything in sex comes down to mood.

— alnicoblue

10.

Sometimes. If they are clean shaven and it looks appetizing I will. To be honest this is kinda messed up but it also depends how hot the girl is. When I go home with a “welp I guess I’ll settle for that” girl I won’t, but if its the hot girl I tried to pick up first then I’m more likely to go down on her.

— GUYFlERl

11.

Nope, never really liked it anyway.

— komnenos

12.

If she’s someone that I’m really attracted to then I will, unless I suspect she has an STI or it stanky. If she’s someone I’m not that into I probably won’t, unless she can prove she doesn’t have an STI and it ain’t stanky.

— EclipsingVoid

13.

No. I’d have to have known them for a while.

Only regular sex, anal, and her preforming oral are all on the table for a one night stand.

— ttnorac

14.

Maybe. Depends on how clean and well kept she is. Brazilian wax and recent shower, yes.

— dicklord_airplane

15.

No I don’t. Cant be too sure if it’s safe.

— TrianglesBoi

16.

Throat cancer? No thanks.

— portablegrant TC mark

Related

More From Thought Catalog

  • http://jokes.vivaline.info/2017/02/23/16-men-explain-whether-they-are-willing-to-eat-out-a-girl-they-hook-up-with/ 16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With | Vivaline Jokes

    […] Статья полностью:16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With […]

  • http://belovedhom.ru/2017/02/23/16-men-explain-whether-they-are-willing-to-eat-out-a-girl-they-hook-up-with/ 16 Males Clarify Whether or not They Are Keen To Eat Out A Woman They Hook Up With – BELOVEDHOM

    […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Source link […]

  • http://buzzhulk.com/2017/02/23/16-men-explain-whether-they-are-willing-to-eat-out-a-girl-they-hook-up-with/ 16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With – BuzzHulk

    […] Source link […]

  • http://viralslice.com/16-men-explain-whether-they-are-willing-to-eat-out-a-girl-they-hook-up-with/ 16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With – viralslice.com

    […] Source link […]

  • http://jessecreates.com/16-men-explain-whether-they-are-willing-to-eat-out-a-girl-they-hook-up-with-life-books-lifestyle-advice-help-relationships-advice/ 16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With #life #books #lifestyle #advice #help #relationships #advice – Jesse Creates

    […] View Source […]

  • http://foulkesgeorge.wordpress.com True George

    can’t just eat any ole pussy

  • http://fiveshoutsout.com/16-men-explain-whether-they-are-willing-to-eat-out-a-girl-they-hook-up-with/ 16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With - FIVE SHOUTS OUT

    […] The post “16 Men Explain Whether They Are Willing To Eat Out A Girl They Hook Up With” appeared first on Thought Catalog. […]

  • http://thoughtcatalog.com/juliet-lanka/2018/04/69-dirty-talk-ideas-that-will-turn-you-both-on-and-lead-to-mind-blowing-sex/ 69 Dirty Talk Ideas That Will Turn You Both On And Lead To Mind-Blowing Sex | Thought Catalog

    […] going to eat me out. Right here, right […]

blog comments powered by Disqus