1. You experience attraction and crushes very quickly. It is hard for you to relate to other people who can be “chill” with relationships and just “see how it goes.” You know almost right away that you are attracted to someone, and you can’t just “let it go.”
2. It’s hard for you to stay “just friends” with someone once you’ve fallen for them. You don’t want to cut them out or be mean, but your feelings aren’t just going to “go away.”
3. People often think you are prudish when it comes to sex. While loves comes hot and fast, you want a stable relationship before you get sexually intimate. For you, being cautious about sex is more about guarding your heart than it is about any religious or cultural creed.
4. You enjoy giving gifts. You really like having a tangible, physical representation of your love and feelings. Be it a friend, or partner, you want to be able to give them that — and receive it in exchange.
5. You want deep conversation. You don’t care for small talk and trivial gossip. Sometimes people think you are rude because you will zone out during this convos, because your mind is involuntarily moving to bigger affairs.
6. You have a very small, but very close group of friends. You don’t find validation or joy in having tons of faceless contacts in your phone, or the most Facebook friends. You want deep friendships that are durable and will last through time.
7. You are very interested in astrology. You believe in a higher order in the universe — this may be religious, or just spiritual. You don’t tie yourself to horoscopes, but you seek out guidance and “signs” of what direction you should go into.
8. People consider you “smart”, even though you don’t. You would never call yourself super intelligent, but a lot of other people seem to think you are. They see you this way because you are attuned to the greater universe, and tend to think more deeply.
9. Sometimes you have a “tribe” but other times you wander. Moon girls are known for spending lots of time with a close-knit group, but also going off on their own when they feel “called” to adventure.
10. You experience anxiety, but in big moments you become fearless. Your vast and expansive thinking can get you caught up in negative thought processes, but when you feel truly pulled to a purpose, you have amazing courage.
11. People lean on you. Friends and partners often count on you for comfort and advice. They suspect (rightfully) that there is something “deeper” about you that gives you socially powerful empathy and advice-giving skills.