When people come over I no longer have to shove everything in my house in my bedroom and close the door, which is a plus.
Let’s get out of here, just you and me. I don’t need the promise of tomorrow and yesterday tastes bitter in my mouth.
3. I’m sorry I let your fish die over the summer and replaced it with another fish the day before you came home. You were right, Jake totally did have another stripe.
People and relationships are not prizes at the end of the game; they are not your trophy for your perception of a well-lived life.
I present you with this: The Really Cool, Not at All Dorky, Fantasy Summer Reading List. Seriously, try to contain your excitement.
1. You learn pretty quickly that nobody wants to hear about how awesome the two of you are together. And I mean nobody. Noooooobody.
10. You probably used words like ‘fudge,’ ‘freak,’ ‘crap,’ ‘dang,’ or more creative terms like ‘shiitake mushrooms,’ or ‘what a batch!.
Sometimes the past feels heavy.
1. Your alarm is more like a guideline than a rule; one which you will repeatedly ignore.
5. That moment when you finally achieve something you feel that you’ve been working your whole life for.