1. Ketchup and terra chips.
2. Peanut butter and sweet pickles! They’re AMAZING together.
3. I used to put goldfish in my tuna salad.
4. American cheese wrapped around a dill pickle. Can’t beat that.
5. I really like sourdough pretzels with fluff.
6. Popcorn and mustard!
7. Ranch dressing.
8. Cheetos and vanilla ice cream.
9. CAKE FROSTING AND PICKLES.
10. I mix hummus with cereal and eat it by the spoonful.
11. I microwave pepperoni on bread and then I put peanut butter on the other half. One side is nice and warm and meaty. The other side is fluffy and peanut buttery.
12. When I was really poor, I mixed rice with ketchup and mayonnaise and ate it with a block of spam.
13. Pizza crust dipped in coca cola.
14. Potato chips and nutella. Don’t even start with me.
15. Have you tried ranch dressing and…everything?
16. Italian cold cuts and cream cheese. You’d think they’d be weird together, but it tastes divine.
17. Take uncooked ramen, break it. Now, take ranch dressing and the ramen powder. Mix it and you have a delicious dipping sauce. Dip broken pieces of ramen in the dressing. Feel your blood pressure soar sky high.
18. McNuggets and apple sauce.
19. Fried eggs and grape jam.
20. Fritos and cream cheese and jalapeno cheese.
21. Tabasco sauce on potato chips.
22. Bagel bites with chocolate chips on top.
23. Break some Ritz crackers on top of your ice cream. Buttery, salty goodness!
24. Salsa and baby carrots.
25. Grilled cheese and maple syrup.
26. Baked potato and apple sauce.
27. Rice and cheese. Mozzarella cheese!
28. Hard-boiled eggs and ranch with cracked pepper.
29. Popcorn and cheese whiz.
30. Blue cheese, peanut butter, and saltines.
31. Dried apricots with hummus.