1. Your stuff won’t fit in your tiny car.
2. You get two right arms for your loveseat!
3. The shelves can’t handle the weight of your books.
— Superfried (@Superfried) July 29, 2013
4. Stubborn-ass stickers.
— huge (@HughHa) March 23, 2013
5. Cheap-ass couch legs!
— Carmen Sutter (@c_sutter) November 26, 2013
6. You have to do an incredible amount of research to build a shelf.
— Elise Marie Photography (@elisemanahan) July 4, 2014
7. The parts for the chair don’t add up.
— L A Lindholm (@MrsLindholm) August 23, 2014
8. Your IKEA products turn themselves on each other.
9. They break on you when you need them the most.
10. You end up with too many screws (and can’t help but wonder if you missed a couple of steps).
11. You end up with two-toned furniture because, IKEA.
12. You get lost in IKEA and feel really, really overwhelmed.
13. Nothing fits. NOTHING.
16. CLOSE ENOUGH.
17. AND you have to drill holes yourself to make things fit!
18. Even their cafeteria tables have problems!
19. And their futons… Don’t even get me started.
20. That feel when you realize gravity always wins over IKEA products.
21. I mean, where do you even start?
What’s your worst #IKEAfail moment?