Might be old news to some of you, but those as yet informed, the We Do Phoshop Facebook page is a time-wasting, uncanny valley gem. Interpretations are my own, and likely incorrect.
1. Man emerging from a gift box, electronics in hand, tanned, speedo’d, muscular crotch as a backdrop.
2. Exploding gift box.
3. Giant demon-like model from the BODIES exhibit threatening to eat a man on a boat, that’s about to go over Niagra Falls.
4. Giant demon-like BODIES exhibit model menacing a stadium full of humans, who are watching a boy eat something in the very center of a tennis-net-less tennis court.
5. Meerkat sharing a soda with a man.
6. A photograph of a very happy man being photographed holding a photograph taken of himself at the exact same time as him being photographed, in front of a large photograph taken of himself at the exact same time as himself being photographed, as well as several smaller, but of different color, of the same photograph, and a troublesome screaming face to the left of the largest photograph, that may or may not be of himself, taken at the exact same time as himself being photographed.
7. A bear raping a man, his facial expression transposed against the blue sky, over a small mountain; in the distance, hotels.
8. I’m not sure about this one.
9. A very bad operation.
10. I’m not sure about this one either.
Check out more ridiculousness — and the real captions, translated from Korean — over on We Do Phoshop.