Tim Tebow has been traded to the New York Jets. The football-slinging messiah and the city of New York is a match made in heaven. Here’s why.
- He’s a devout Baptist, homeschooled in rural Florida
- He’s often on his knees.
- He enjoys missionary and spends his free time circumcising children in the Philippines.
- He’s adamantly against abortion.
- He’s left-handed.
- He’s a virgin.
- He isn’t that great at playing Quarterback
- Jesus Christ is both his lord and/or savior
- He has a crush on Glee star Dianna Agron
- He isn’t Mark Sanchez.
Amen. May the Gods of football bless us all.