1. Don’t go back to him, you’re better off without him.
2. He’s already proved to you who he truly is.
3. He never deserved you in the first place.
4. You will find new love, better love.
5. Your heart won’t stay broken forever, even if it feels like it will right now.
6. Don’t blame yourself.
7. Stop breaking your heart more by hanging on long after you should have let go.
8. He did not complete you, you are still whole and you are capable of so much.
9. Eventually you will realize why this was the best possible outcome.
10. Feeling sad does not make you weak, it makes you human.
11. You are getting stronger, even on your weakest days.
12. If you look back it’s important to keep the bad times in mind, it will help you to stop romanticizing him.
13. Ask for help if you need it, you don’t have to fight through your pain alone and you shouldn’t have to.
14. It’s better to be truly alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone in the relationship.
15. Missing him doesn’t mean he belongs in your life.
16. You can’t change people.
17. As cliché as this is, this was just a chapter in your life, not the whole book.
18. You can’t keep watering dead flowers – it’s time to know when to move on.
19. The right guy won’t leave because he will know what he has when he has you.
20. You will get over him, even if it doesn’t feel possible right now.
21. The person who broke you can’t be the one to heal you.
22. You can’t change what has already been done so stop beating yourself up over it.
23. You are so much stronger than you realize.
24. Eat the chocolate and ice cream then when you’re ready work on the revenge body.
25. You are enough.
26. He’s stupid for letting you go.
27. Take some time to focus on yourself and discover who you really are.
28. Don’t linger in the darkness for too long, there is a whole world out there ready to open its arms up to you.
29. You’re not the only one who’s going through this, even if it feels like it.
30. Self-care is extremely important at this point in your life; read, dance, get your nails done, book a trip, spend time with your friends –do whatever you need.
31. You will love again, even if you can’t imagine loving someone else right now.
32. You will see him for who he truly is right now you just need the time to heal because I promise there are lessons to be learned.
33. Jumping into another relationship won’t fix you, it will only temporarily numb the pain.
34. You are strong, independent, beautiful and tough as hell, and you don’t need anyone in your life to be all of those things.
35. It will all be okay – you will be okay.