1. Wake up 15 minutes earlier to enjoy your morning coffee or tea without feeling pressured to run out the door.
2. Wash your face in the morning and at night, and moisturize your skin.
3. Soak in a bubble bath at the end of the night.
4. Take a walk, even if it’s only 10 minutes around the block.
5. Get in bed 15 minutes earlier to read your favorite book.
6. Make a list of two or three things you’re definitely going to do during the day. It could be “doing laundry” or “going for a walk” but set the goals and accomplish them.
7. Call or text one person you’ve been thinking about to let them know they’ve been weighing on your mind. It will probably make their day and in turn, it will make yours.
8. Write down one good thing that happened to you at the end of every day.
9. Read those little notes you wrote to yourself when you’ve had a rough day.
10. Do something kind for a stranger – flash someone a smile, hold the door open for the person behind you, give someone a compliment.
11. Listen to your favorite song in the car on the way to work and again on the way after work.
12. Make it a goal to clean one space or room in your house once a week to declutter and reorganize.
13. Try a 10-minute yoga video before you get in bed to decompress from your day.
15. If you start to feel depressed get out of your house and meet up with friends who can make you smile.
16. Try creating art, even if it’s not very good. Work on expressing yourself more frequently.
17. Sit outside and reflect on the day.
18. Pay attention to one thing you do that you normally never think about and do on autopilot.
19. Do one thing a day that makes you happy, it can be simple or extravagant but do the one thing a day that you get excited for.
20. Unfollow or unfriend one person a day who you feel is negative and frustrates you to see on your feed.
21. Unsubscribe from one email list a day that you would normally just delete anyway.
23. Light a good candle in your room to breathe in every night. Or use an essential oil diffuser to diffuse the good vibes for you to breathe in.
24. Ask for help with something you’ve been struggling with to accomplish on your own.
25. Allow yourself to get in touch with your emotions.
26. Use a planner to feel more organized and know what your week looks like.
27. Meal prep on a Sunday to ease some stress for the week.
28. Do 10 minutes of deep breathing or meditation practice.
29. Visit your favorite site and read one thing on it a day.
30. Get enough sleep.
31. Wake up with a positive mindset and a determined attitude that you’ll do awesome things.
32. Check in with yourself and admit the things that are hard for you because it will help you make the changes needed to live a happier life.