1. Face your fears, slowly but constantly.
2. Book a flight to a foreign destination and let that place challenge and change you.
3. Stop surrounding yourself with negative and toxic people.
4. Leave your partner if they’re not treating you like you think you deserve to be treated.
5. Get out of your almost relationship, it won’t progress further.
6. Stop holding onto people who are long gone and not coming back.
7. Admit when you’re wrong because you won’t always be right and that’s okay.
8. Set your pride aside and apologize.
9. Don’t bring your work home with you.
10. Wake up earlier and start the day more productively.
11. Work out in the morning to clear your mind.
12. Accept that you can’t always get what you want.
13. Surrender control over the things you can’t change.
14. Be more conscious of what you’re putting into your body and the effects it has on your health.
15. Eat breakfast every morning.
16. Spend more time in nature and less time looking at a screen.
17. Go for a walk to clear your mind and think.
18. Practice meditation.
19. Drink lots and lots of water, then drink some more.
20. Realize not everyone will like you and approve of you, and that’s just part of life.
21. Learn you can’t make people stay.
22. Accept that sometimes all the love in your heart still isn’t enough.
23. Accept that someone will always be better than you in some way.
24. Never be the smartest person in the room so you can always learn from others.
25. Don’t live in the past, you can’t go back.
26. A positive attitude will get you a hell of a lot further in life than a negative one.
27. Be thankful for constructive criticism, most people don’t care whether you fail or succeed.
28. Be thankful for what you do have, some people would kill for it.
29. Don’t take everything to heart, some things aren’t intended to be personal.
30. Don’t read into things too much, it usually winds up doing more damage than good.
31. Don’t let anyone tell you your dreams are too big.
32. Step out of your comfort zone, it’s the only way you’ll grow.
33. Stop doing things you don’t want to do out of obligation.
34. Just because you should do something doesn’t mean you have to.
35. You’re allowed to put yourself first and you should.
36. Let your imperfections motivate you.
37. Learn how to love yourself and never stop practicing it.
38. Set goals and keep working towards them.
39. Turn notifications off on your phone, you can live without knowing who liked your Instagram picture right away.
40. Cut down on media.
41. Surround yourself with people who charge you, instead of those who drain you.
42. Write your thoughts down so you don’t lose them.
43. If you feel like you could do better you can and you should challenge yourself to do so.
44. Don’t believe everything you think.
45. Make sure your family and friends know you love them.
46. Cut out worrying about things you can’t control.
47. Reduce your waste and cut down on your carbon footprint.
48. Spend more time doing what you love.
49. Volunteer your time at a place that is ethical and you feel strongly about supporting.
50. Realize you don’t need much to be happy and live more simply.