1. You are not alone.
2. We’re living in a pandemic—nothing makes sense.
3. This is uncharted territory; everyone is winging it.
4. There is no single “right way” of getting through it.
5. Cut yourself some slack, you’re doing the best you can.
6. It isn’t the end of the world (despite how you feel).
7. If all you did was crawl out of bed today, that’s great.
8. Don’t give up.
9. Never stop believing in yourself.
10. You are strong.
11. It is okay to struggle.
12. Struggling does not mean failure.
13. You are always allowed to ask for help.
14. It does not make you a weak person.
15. Take a moment to just breathe.
16. Don’t let what you can’t control overwhelm you.
17. Handle the punches one at a time.
18. It’s okay to not know what’s coming next.
19. Being scared of the unknown is natural.
20. Life may not always get easier, but you will grow stronger.
21. This feeling is temporary.
22. Complain and let it go.
23. Holding onto negative energy won’t help you move forward.
24. You are talented.
25. You are a genuine person.
26. Your strengths outweigh your weaknesses.
27. Hold onto kindness.
28. Repay it when you can.
29. It’s just a bad day, week, month, or hell, year.
30. It isn’t a bad life.
31. Embrace uncertainty.
32. You’re over halfway through it.
33. Channel your energy into something that makes you smile.
34. Don’t throw in the towel no matter what.
35. Imagine the great things next year will bring.
36. Know that at some point you’ll be able to look back on this and feel overwhelming pride in what you overcame.
37. Believe in the good.
38. I promise it will get better.
39. So keep on keeping on.
40. The best is yet to come.