In essence, a high quality man is one that other men want to be like and women want to be with. There are many things that men of quality will do that is part of what makes them admirable. Similarly, there are also many things they won’t be doing.
1. He won’t put other men down. A good quality man will build other men up, not tear them down. He won’t be calling anyone a white knight, pussy, cuck, beta, etc. He doesn’t feel the need to insult others to make himself look better.
2. He doesn’t disrespect women. A high value man treats women with respect and honor. He would never think of women as inferior to men and always treats them accordingly.
3. He doesn’t have a victim mentality. A man of quality doesn’t act like the world is against him. He takes responsibility for his life and happiness, maintains a positive outlook, and doesn’t make excuses. He understands that life can be difficult for everyone and he is committed to working hard to overcome his struggles.
4. He doesn’t act like a fool on social media. Quality men don’t take part in public online drama. If there’s a problem, he’ll deal with it privately. He doesn’t use social media to troll or bash others and he won’t go online to pretend to be something he’s not.
5. He has no time for hating. High value men focus on what they love, not what they hate. They understand that their time and energy is wasted when they spend it carrying on about what they don’t like.
6. He doesn’t try to be dominant. A quality guy isn’t going to be preoccupied with being the pants wearer or the one in charge of his relationship with a woman. He is content with balance and not concerned with having the upper hand.
7. He doesn’t let differences ruin his relationships. Men of merit don’t let a difference in political, religious, or social views get in the way of having good relationships with the ones they care about. They can listen to an opinion without acting out in anger.
8. They aren’t consumed with their masculinity. Top quality men are secure in their manhood and don’t have to obsess over their masculinity or being an “alpha male.”
9. They don’t freak out over the word “no.” High quality men can deal with hearing the word “no” from time to time. Whether it be from his family, friends, or a woman, he takes it in stride and moves on with his business.
10. He doesn’t feel entitled. Good men don’t feel entitled to anything including success or women. They know they have to put in the time and effort into earning what they want, which makes them appreciate these things more. They know that sometimes they might not get everything they want, and they can deal with it.
11. Quality men don’t complain that there are no decent women anymore. They understand that there are actually a lot of good women out there, and because they are high value men, they don’t find it difficult to attract high value women.
12. Good quality men don’t encourage or live by double standards, especially between men and women. He doesn’t hold anyone up to standards that he wouldn’t also hold for himself.
13. He won’t be arrogant. A man that is confident is sure of himself and his abilities and a man that is arrogant thinks of himself and his abilities as superior. A quality man is confident, never cocky or arrogant.