1. Love is the greatest gift God ever gave man.
2. Love is not wanting to go anywhere without her.
3. Love is not caring what other people think about the two of you.
4. Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you’re not with her. You feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without her. And that if she wasn’t holding your hand you would float away to heaven from where she came.
5. Love is caring for her physically, mentally, and emotionally.
6. Love is telling her every day, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, for no reason that you love her.
7. Love is telling her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.
8. Love is wanting to marry her even though you both haven’t been dating that very long.
9. Love is the fact that you would do anything and everything for her.
10. Love is the feeling that you would give up everything just to see her smile or look into her beautiful eyes or hear her soft, smooth voice.
11. Love is pure happiness.
12. Love is the feeling you get when all you have to do is think of her and it brings a smile to your face and a yearning to your heart.
13. Love is not being able to think about anything but her.
14. Love is having the sweetest dreams about her and waking up with a smile on your face.
15. Love is an overwhelming feeling of pure bliss when the two of you kiss.
16. Love is wanting to hold her in your arms until the end of time.
17. Love is wishing your time with her never ends, that your lips would be locked together forever, that she’d be in your arms until the end of time, that you could cuddle with her for all of eternity.
18. Love is being helplessly and deeply in love with her and knowing your love for her and your feelings for her will never change.
19. Love is the world, and the world is love. Without love there is no life.
20. Love is when you would give up everything just to make sure that she is OK.
21. Love is a feeling of complete bliss and peace, a feeling that can only be rivaled by the feeling of absolute sadness when you two are not together. Suddenly realizing that you have a new best friend.
22. Love destroys all memories of a beginning and wipes out the possibilities of an end.
23. Love knows no limits based on age, race, sex etc.
24. Love is the sudden need to add unlimited texting to your cell phone plan so she is always a moment away.
25. Love is realizing how expensive gas is but not caring because as long as your money gets you to her, it does not matter.
26. Love is the sudden urge to become creative and artistic as you sit there for hours trying to make her something special instead of just buying something.
27. Love is the realization that you have been listening to the same song for over an hour and you decide to play it one more time.
28. Love is when you no longer feel the urge to login to play Call of Duty.
29. Love is when you cut back your weekly running mileage so you can spend that extra time with her.
30. Love is when your life together is so perfect that you feel the need to capture every moment.
31. Love is when you know what her cheek tastes like.
32. Love is when that peanut butter sandwich she made you tastes better than a steak.
33. Love is when you roll over in the morning and open your phone looking for a “good morning” text message, and getting that message puts you back to sleep with a smile on your face.
34. Love is when you plan what you are going to get her for Christmas in July.
35. Love is when you realize that even if you got into that out-of-state college you would stay at that crappy community college because it is closer to her.
36. Love is when every reason for every action of every day is in some way made to hopefully better your love.
37. Love is when you realize you were supposed to be outside 15 minutes ago working on your car…but this is way too much fun. Because it reminds you of her. That’s true love.