1. Women are not all the same. They are also not ‘items’ to be used, spoken down to, or left wondering ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes, believe it or not, women are not inferior and can possibly possess intelligence (*gasp*). Which leads me to number 2.
2. You are very smart. No one is taking that away from you. But you’re no Steve Jobs. You aren’t a nuclear physicist or a savant. So, pretending that you’re the sole authority on everything is really just pretentious. Guess what? I can see right through it and half the time, I’m pretty sure I know more than you anyway.
3. You probably wonder why you have a hard time maintaining relationships. And here it is: you use people for your own benefit, on your own time, at your own pace. What you fail to realize is that, in the real world, relationships work both ways. To get, you gotta give. A pretty simple concept, if you ask me… oh, but you don’t.
4. You want the world to see you as ‘tough’ or above emotion, when in reality, you’ve got a pretty fragile ego. Which is likely why you put other people down for things that you perceive to be ‘inferior’. How could anyone measure up to perfection?
5. You actually know you aren’t perfect, and it bothers you immensely, makes you feel humiliated. And that’s not your fault. Being a narcissist is a disorder, after all. There’s actually no shame in that. What’s shameful is when you intentionally try to belittle others so that you don’t have to focus on yourself.
It’s been fun, it’s been real. But, now, it’s time for you to get ya some help and for me to move on.