(1) You have no idea what you want to do with your life. Some days it stresses, other days it excites you.
(2) Nothing is worse that being told “We hired someone with more experience.”
(3) You have listened to Taylor Swift’s song “22” and realized that it is your life.
(4) You are either unemployed, or working at your college job until “something more permanent” comes along.
(5) You are noticing an increase in you hangover recovery time.
(6) You are starting to realize that your parents are actually pretty cool.
(7) Hanging out with your college friends is becoming more and more complicated.
(8) You still live with your parents, and even though you love them, you want out.
(9) Ice cream solves everything.
(10) You have sent out and redrafted your resume more times than you can count.
(11) You cherish every opportunity to wear sweatpants.
(12) People assume you are grown up, but you are not so sure. As a matter of fact, you are not sure if you are an adult or still a kid.
(13) Those bratty girls in high school are now bratty girls in their twenties.
(14) Before committing to a night out with friends, you need to check and see how much spare change you can gather.
(15) Those college freshman are just so young.
(16) You are completely confused by the fashion trends and music tastes of the local high schoolers.
(17) You refer to said high schoolers as “kids.”
(18) At this point, you have considered going graduate school for “something that will get me a job” or taking an unpaid internship to “get out of the house.”
(19) Many of your friends are in the same boat as you, but you can’t help but feel like you are the only one.
(20) College students, are like, so young.
(21) Sleeping till noon on a weekday is no longer socially acceptable, but part of your daily after-graduation routine.
(22) “It’s miserable and magical.” You are totally miserable but you know that this a magical time to figure out exactly what you want to do.