1. “It Wasn’t Me” – Shaggy
This classic 2000 jam is about a dude cheating, getting caught, and lying. FUN TIMES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! Also rapping the Shaggy parts after a few beers? LOL, good luck. Film it for us.
2. “No Scrubs” – TLC
The original “no f*ckboys allowed” anthem. Bless you, TLC. Bless you.
3. “Faith” – George Michael
YOU CANNOT DENY THIS SONG. YOU JUST CAN’T. I’ve got faithaaafaithaafaith you’ll have a great time belting this George Michael hit.
4. “Pour Some Sugar On Me” – Def Leppard
This song has some kind of magic that makes you A) think you’re suddenly a leather-clad sex god and B) (maybe falsely) believe you’ve got moves that would make Shakira jealous. And if you really want to up the ante, go all Coyote Ugly and get up on some bar counters.
5. “Hot In Herre” – Nelly
Is it hot because of the alcohol warming up your body or because you’re KILLING this song?
6. “Pony” – Ginuwine
If your brand is drunk, a little lonely, and horny — this should be your go-to song. Always.
7. “Just A Girl” – No Doubt
Put on those secret cargo pants you still have in the back of your closet if you really want to complete the transformation.
8. “Ms. New Booty” – Bubba Sparxxx ft. Ying Yang Twins
BOOTY, BOOTY, BOOTY ROCKIN’ EVERYWHERE!
9. “Dick In A Box” – The Lonely Island
This is a personal favorite for karaoke nights. It’s a crowd pleaser, trust me.
10. “What’s Up?” – 4 Non Blondes
With some liquid help, maybe you can hit that falsetto? And I say, heyyaaaa heyaaaa hey hey. I said hey, WHAT’S GOING ON???
11. “Party In The U.S.A.” – Miley Cyrus
Hate on Miles all you want, this song always gets a party started. You might even say…a party in the USA. Heh? Heh???
12. “Bitch” – Meredith Brooks
Extra perfect if you’re feeling angsty as hell. Release all that pent up frustration.
13. “Bye Bye Bye” – ‘N Sync
14. “Genie In A Bottle” – Christina Aguilera
Mildly perturbed that I used to sing this in elementary school after dissecting the lyrics, but hey, now it’s perfectly acceptable to ask someone to rub me the right way.
15. “I’m Like A Bird” – Nelly Furtado
Are you like a bird? Only one way to find out: spread those wings and sing your drunken heart out.
16. “War” – Edwin Starr
Remember that Boy Meets World scene? Go live it.
17. “Like A Prayer” – Madonna
Side story: I dated a rugby player for a hot second in college and the “rugby boy” parties consisted of the burliest dudes drunkenly singing this song. And it was THE BEST.
18. “Say My Name” – Destiny’s Child
Again, iconic. The only problem here: who gets to be Beyoncé?
19. Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
For the sad nights. Maybe a single, glorious tear will roll down your cheek. Just let it happen.
20. “It’s Five O’ Clock Somewhere” – Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett
21. “Before He Cheats” – Carrie Underwood
For all the spurned lovers. Then remember when Carrie Underwood was in that horrendous Sound Of Musical revival? Lolz.
22. “Redneck Woman” – Gretchen Wilson
Please bring up your beer and chug it on stage. Please.
23. “All The Small Things” – blink-182
Party like it’s actually 1999 again.
24. “My Heart Will Go On” – Celine Dion
Young Leo, puuurrrrrrr.
25. “You Belong With Me” – Taylor Swift
Take it all the way back to high school when you had a crush on someone for three years and if they ever handed you a pencil, you died a little inside. In a good way. I mean, not that it’s happened to me, or whatever.
26. “I Don’t Fuck With You” – Big Sean ft. E-40