1. The universe is infinitely better at sorting out your messes than you’ll ever be. Have patience and trust the fact that things will work themselves out.
2. The first boy you love isn’t necessarily going to love you back. But that doesn’t mean your love was not worth it, or you didn’t work enough for it. You’ve always been more than enough.
3. If he calls you beautiful over text message but ignores you in person, drop him. you deserve consistency and, more importantly, respect. dont be the girl he falls in love with, be the woman he respects.
4. Sometimes a person miles away can make you feel better than the people sitting right next to you.
5. It is not selfish or inconsiderate to put your own needs first- it is necessary. Love yourself more than anyone/anything and that’s the only way to remove the constant validation requirement.
6. Your family may drive you crazy and push every button you have, but more often than not, they’re the only people who actually mean it when they say they love you.
7. Everyone is deeply sad about something- everyone. that includes the pretty senior you walk by in the hallways or the one who sits behind you in your english class. Keep this in mind whenever you come across a person that doesn’t sit well with you.
8. Love everyone with all you have. Be kind, be gentle, be considerate. Love as fiercely as you can, without being afraid of anything. These are the qualities that make your love one of its kind.
9. Always, always, always trust your instincts. Your body can sense bad energy a lot faster than you can.
10. You deserve to have people in your life who appreciate and accept you for all that you are. As soon as someone tries to change you, leave and never look back. You’re not obligated to live around the orbit of their expectations.
11. Do not bare the entirety of yourself to a single person. Your soul is incandescent, and humans have the tendency to destroy anything that shines. Dont let yourself be caught in that web.
12. Life is constantly changing; the world is constantly moving. as a result, you are constantly evolving. you are growing physically, mentally , and emotionally as a human being every single day. That takes a lot of work. Be proud of it.
13. Find something that starts a fire in your heart and run with it. Do not let anyone or anything stop you from following your ambitions and embracing who you are.
14. You will hear a lot of advice and words of wisdom throughout your life. One thing you always need to remember can be summed up in two words: love yourself. Live life the way you want to and take care of yourself, because in the end, you’re all that you’ve got.