1. When you’re in an on and off relationship, a part of you will always hope that you’ll somehow end up together.
2. It takes two to break up a relationship.
3. Finding a job is easy. Staying in one is hard.
4. Never get involved with your roommate/assistant.
5. It is possible to be friends with your ex even after a bad break-up.
6. IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT LIKE DOGS AND ICE CREAM
7. More often than not, the person you’re total opposites with will turn out to be your soul mate.
8. Special holidays are best spent with your closest friends.
9. Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, and Joey are lucky to have each other. I wish I had a friendship like theirs.
10. My first marriage will be my ONLY marriage.
11. Nothing is ever “too much” for family.
12. Sometimes, when you get older and your friends start to get married and have kids, you’re gonna start thinking about having a back-up husband or wife.
13. It’s never too late to do things you’ve never done when you were a kid, like ride a bike or fly a kite.
14. There’s always someone in your group of friends who acts like a parent almost all the time.
15. Your best friends will support you in all your dumbest ideas and tell you that you did well, even when you suck.
16. If Central Perk were real, I’d probably be there all the time.
17. “Boyfriends and girlfriends come and go but friends are for life.” – Phoebe