These are powerful journal prompts you can do at any time of the year, particularly they can be especially transformative when they are done at the end of the year.
* Where did I let things get out of and with my body?
* Did I take up space and fully ask for what I wanted or needed, physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually & sexually?
* Did I let my beauty show even when I was tired, run-down, and stressed?
* Did I dim my light because I was tired?
* What did I most appreciate about my body and beauty this year?
* What needs to happen for me to fully step into my inner beauty (thoughts, feelings, beliefs and sensitivities)?
* What did I avoid or delay in my closest relationships this year?
* What was mirrored back to me in my relationships?
* Have I been living more in my masculine or feminine? Has this served me or did this serve others?
* What is the next step to move into a higher vibration of love with myself and my lover?
*How soft, loving & kind was I with myself this year – even in times of stress & busyness?
* Did I move into or away from the things that I feared?
* What people, resources, crystals, books, coaches, clothes, or environment do I want to evoke and shape my healing for the coming year?
* What toxic people, places, objects or apps have been draining my energy?
* Did I surround my senses with beauty unique to what my soul & body yearned for this year?
* What do I want my senses to feel, taste, touch, see, hear and perceive in the coming year?
* What objects made me feel sexual or sensual this year?
* What environment this year was conducive to me thriving as a beautiful human being?
* What was my most profound sexual experience this year? – Why was it profound – what did I contribute to make this experience a memorable one?