Have you ever seen a movie or a television show where a girl loses her virginity and she makes it seem like it was fantastic? There was no pain and she was happy. Well I’m here to tell you that that is total crap. Losing your virginity is painful and it’s not as glamorous as the media has painted it out to be.
1. It’s a nerve-wracking experience.
This may be the first time someone sees you completed naked.
2. You’re not sure what to do with yourself.
Where do you put your hands? Should you play with his hair?
3. You have to remind yourself to relax.
And try to enjoy it.
4. You think maybe all your friends have lied.
And it won’t hurt.
5. You think that maybe you should just make-out.
Who needs to have sex anyways?
6. The sex begins and it’s a pain you have never experienced before.
It’s like you are being ripped apart. You may think, “if he doesn’t go slow I will punch him.”
7. You may also think, “this is what people make such a big deal about?”
I never want to do this again!
After it’s all said and done you may bleed and you will be sore for a couple of days. You hope that it will get better because you are not sure you can endure such pain again. At least that was how I felt. After a couple more times the pain goes away and it becomes an enjoyable experience. You finally understand why Samantha Jones always wanted to have sex.
It’s important to remember that you shouldn’t just have sex to make your partner happy. Once you take that next step with your significant other you reach a different level of intimacy. If you’re not ready for that then you shouldn’t have sex. You do it when your ready and no one should ever make you feel pressured.