1. Keep your word.
2. Never underestimate anyone.
3. Respect everyone, no matter what his or her status in life is.
4. It’s never too late to say you’re sorry.
5. Don’t sacrifice a relationship for the sake of being right.
6. You can choose the name people will call you.
7. Never force a relationship. To stay or leave is up to you.
8. People will always have their own opinion about you. It does not necessarily reflect who you truly are.
9. Accept that people do not have the same heart as you.
10. Make time for your parents.
11. Let go.
12. Learn to admit when you’re wrong.
13. Give yourself credit once in a while.
14. Change your mindset.
15. Educate yourself about something before making a point.
16. Watch the news.
17. Be concerned and well-informed about what is happening to your country.
19. Eat healthy.
20. Don’t use your cellphone, tablet, or any technological devices when you’re eating at the dinner table.
21. Appreciate theater.
22. Look people in the eye when you’re talking to them.
23. Drink more water.
24. It’s okay not to feel the same way about something anymore.
25. Watch films at old cinemas.
26. For girls, it’s not desperate to text a guy first.
27. Be a good listener.
28. There is nothing wrong with going out in your pajamas.
29. Buy your mom a gift.
30. Learn to suck it up sometimes.
31. Be patient.
32. Just because you can doesn’t always mean that you should.
33. Don’t spit on the street.
34. Learn how to drive a manual.
35. Girls, commit to your heels.
36. Have long-term goals.
37. Forgive yourself for making mistakes.
38. Adopt an animal.
39. Say thank you to people who open the door for you, or open the door for them.
41. Actually mean it when you say you’re a feminist.
42. Don’t neglect your skin.
43. Take off your makeup before you sleep.
44. Stay grounded.
45. Read more books.
46. Don’t spend so much time on your couch.
47. Make jokes.
48. When you get into a relationship with someone, do not allow yourself to get distracted in someone else.
49. Men can be feminist, too.
50. You can always say no.
51. Don’t drink and drive.
52. If a person trusts you with a secret, keep it – even when you no longer talk to that person.
53. Don’t tell someone what he or she should feel.
54. Follow the traffic signs.
55. You can always try.
56. Buy a new perfume or scent and wear it each time you visit a new country, so every time you wear it, it will take you back to that place.
57. Grades do not measure your intellectual ability.
58. Think before you click.
59. Failing does not mean you’re a failure.
60. Remember that people only show what they want to show on social media – sometimes it’s all smoke and mirrors. Everything is not what it seems.
61. No one’s going to judge you if you watch your favorite movie for the 100th time.
62. Love yourself.
63. Appreciate the little things.
64. You cannot meet everyone’s expectations.
65. There is both sadness and relief in letting go of something you always had.
66. There is no easy thing that stays.
67. If you want something done, do it.
68. When life hands you an opportunity, go for it.
69. Learn to compromise.
70. Have guts every now and then.
71. It’s okay to feel pain, but do not let it overstay its welcome.
72. It’s okay to sleep in the morning and be up all night.
73. Hug someone because they need it.
74. Do not settle for anything less than you deserve.
75. Some people will not love you the way you want them to; it does not mean that they love you any less.
76. Cook or bake, even if you’re not good at it.
77. Your comfort zone is a nice place to stay in, but you will never grow from there.
78. You are not the same person you were, so there’s no problem in becoming the person you’ve always wanted to be.
80. Learn to trust again.
81. Widen your perspective.
82. Being single is okay.
83. Be kind. Everyone has his/her own battles.
84. You won’t always be the best, but you can always be better.
85. Do not talk when you’re watching a movie with someone else.
86. You don’t have to be good at dancing to dance on the dance floor.
87. Make new friends, but do not forget about the old ones.
88. Don’t raise your voice. Leave and cool off.
89. Fall, but do not forget to get up again.
90. Don’t lose hope.
91. It’s okay to go to the movies alone.
92. You don’t need a birthday as an excuse to give somebody a gift.
93. Don’t leave hate comments on social media.
94. Learn something new every month or year.
95. Nothing amazing is going to happen if you stay in your comfort zone.
96. Do not wait until New Year’s to change a habit or do what you’ve always wanted to do.
97. It only takes a smile to make somebody’s day.
98. Remember that your presence makes someone else happy.
99. Be proud of yourself. You’re still here, surviving.
100. Love and feel deeply.