1. Guys love it when you want them. They hate it when you need them. And let’s be real, no woman needs a man.
2. No matter how many excuses you can come up with for why he isn’t calling you, the bottom line is: if he wanted to call you, he would call you. No exceptions, and no excuses necessary.
3. If a guy claims you’re asking too much of him, he will never be able to give you what you want.
4. If you do catch him, he will never really be yours.
5. The cold hard truth is if you have to chase after him, he sure as hell doesn’t want to be caught.
6. You’ll never be able to feel good about yourself if you’re willing to sacrifice your dignity for a guy.
7. By chasing someone who isn’t right for you, you’re missing out on someone who is.
8. Chances are, he isn’t even what you really want when it really comes down to it. You’re drawn in by the chase of wanting something you can’t have. Half the time the guy you’re pursuing isn’t even all that great.
9. The time you spent chasing after him could’ve been spent making memories with someone who actually cares. Your time could have been spent having fun with friends and family rather than chasing after some dude.
10. For the majority of the time it’s not the guys that make us go crazy. We make ourselves go crazy over a guy.
11. The more you analyze a guys words, the more you will twist them into something that wasn’t even said or implied.
12. Having a crush can be fun, but it can also be straight up exhausting. If you’re draining all of your energy trying to make something work, chances are it isn’t really meant to.
13. Realize that you are spending your time chasing a human being instead of just letting life happen on its own.
14. Half the time the only reason why you want him so badly is because he doesn’t want you. You’re chasing the chase, and it’s a contradiction at its finest.
15. By chasing someone that isn’t pursuing you in return, you will get nowhere fast. You will keep running in circles and stomping all over your own heart in the process.
16. You cannot force someone to like you. Point blank. If someone can’t see the incredible person you are, forget them. You will find someone who likes you for you, and you’ll never ever have to chase them.
17. Guys are usually willing to take whatever they can get. So just because he’s always ready to fool around with you, does not mean he’s actually interested in you.
18. If you have to chase him, he’s truthfully not worth it.