1. You can’t help but cry about anything and everything. And you do so shamelessly. You cry when you’re happy. When you’re sad. When you’re excited. When you’re angry. And the list goes on and on…
2. You get WAY too excited about everything. Even things that aren’t that exciting. Like a buy 1 get 1 free deal at Bath & Body Works. Your emotions are heightened at all times, and that also includes excitement.
3. You find yourself getting lost in your own head. You are always exploring your deepest, darkest emotions. And sometimes it becomes overwhelming to you when you start to feel too many of those different emotions at once.
4. You cry over TV shows and movies. And even though you know it’s fiction, you will always start sobbing during the scene from your favorite movie. No matter how many times you’ve seen it before.
5. You care deeply about many people. You are caring and compassionate by default. It’s in your blood. You care mostly everyone because being caring is in your nature.
6. People refer to you as being ‘mature’, even if you don’t see yourself that way. You constantly have been told that you possess a positive outlook on life. And that you have an excellent understanding of the way the world works. And lots of people truly admire you for that.
7. Your emotions are like a rollercoaster ride. The ups and the downs. It’s so hard for you to balance those emotions. And that’s because they know exactly how to hit the highest of highs and lowest of lows within a short period of time. And it causes madness in your mind.
8. When you fall for someone, you fall hard. You’re a hopeless romantic at heart. And you truly do believe that love is still out there, just waiting for you to find it. When you fall, you fall all the way. And you will devote yourself to that person and give them everything you have.
9. Drinking sessions usually turn into a giant heart-to-heart fest. Whether it be with your best friend or a random stranger. Alcohol=emotional disaster.
10. People have referred to you as being an ‘old soul’. And that’s because the small things in life are the ones that bring you the most happiest. Something as silly as the smell of your favorite candle during the holidays. Or something silly as turning on the radio and hearing an old song you haven’t heard in forever. It’s always those little yet significant parts of life that make it seem so special to you.