1. He won’t matter in 4 years. So what if your crush doesn’t notice you? Seriously, it might seem like the end of the world but eventually you’ll get over him. I mean, you can even end up dating him in college, or maybe you won’t. But you’ll meet hundreds of guys better than him in every single way, probably even better looking ones.
2. Get good grades. At one point or another WE ALL want a scholarship for college, your grades will help. Trust me.
3. Don’t stress about your grades, though. If you just don’t understand chemistry and you plan on doing a major in marketing, don’t stress about it. You will never use it again. NEVER.
4. AVOID DRAMA. Girls at fifteen love drama, nobody understands why. Try to stay away from it as much as you can, it won’t bring anything good or positive to your life.
5. Eat chocolate, nuggets, cake, and hamburgers whenever you want, now is the time, your metabolism is fast.
6. A Taylor Swift song ALWAYS helps, whether is to cry, sing out your anger, laugh or to feel even more in love than you already are,.
7. EXERCISE so you can keep eating whatever you want. It’s not the coolest thing in the world, but you’ll thank yourself later.
8. When you’re fifteen somebody will tell you that they love you and you’re gonna believe them. And when you turn sixteen you’ll also believe them. Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and the list goes on. Some things doesn’t change.
9. You’ll lose some friends but you’re going to be okay. You’ll also know the people who are going to stay with you forever.
10. Hug your mom. All the time.
11. Stop trying to be somebody that you’re not.
12. Don’t stress about school right now, just don’t. Save your stress for the college years.
13. If you want to get drunk, do it. We all need it — maybe sooner, maybe later. It is totally okay. But don’t do it if you don’t feel like it or if it feels wrong, maybe one day you’ll do it but because YOU WANT TO DO IT. Not because a guy is screaming SHOT to your face and everybody is judging if you’ll drink it or not. Stop worrying about what they think.
14. BOYS ARE JUST BOYS, WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF THEM? Seriously, you like that dude? Go talk to him, you can go with the Mean Girls plan and ask him to help you with your math problem, or ask him about the weather. Whatever you want, just don’t be scared of them, they are human beings just like us. GO FOR IT.
15. If a boy acts like he doesn’t care about you, it’s probably because he doesn’t care about you. Boys are simple, just let it go and move on. I know it’s not easy, but you’ll save yourself from a bunch of pain and a broken heart.