If you’re reading you are most likely well aware that dating today is awkward as fuck. It is basically a socially acceptable form of stranger danger. You meet up at a spot one of you “heard good things about” to make small talk with a totally random person for a couple hours hoping to prove to them you are an amazing, sane and charming person. Possibly even the complete package. Once completed, they should definitely want to date you, right? If only it were that easy. Provided below, are 62 conversation and thought provoking questions to aid you in your quest of love and making your dates believe you are truly are that amazing, sane and charming person you claim to be. Now get out there, and find somebody to love!
1. What three U.S. cities would you never, ever move to even for the job offer of your dreams?
2. What combination of fixings makes your perfect burrito?
3. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever given?
5. Who is your role model or has had the biggest influence on your life?
6. Do you have any nicknames?
7. What’s one thing you wish you had known as a freshman in college?
8. How many siblings do you have?
9. Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl?
10. How long did it take you to start enjoying coffee?
11. What do your parents do for a living?
12. What quality is your automatic “no fucking way” when pursuing a potential relationship?
13. What are two of your bucket list items?
14. Have you ever kept a New Year’s resolution?
15. Were you closer with your mom or your dad growing up?