Late Teens/Early 20s:
1. Weeknight? So what! Let’s party! I’ll just suffer through school/work tomorrow; but it’ll be worth it.
2. Raining? Snowing? Horrible thunderstorms? Doesn’t matter to me; the bar has a roof, doesn’t it?
3. Party starts at 11pm? No problem; we’ll pregame for 3 hours before.
4. I’m exhausted, but that’s what power naps are for! Give me an hour and I’ll rally.
5. Niiiiiiice, it’s only 1am! The night is young!
6. There’s a long line to get in the club? Luckily I know the bouncers; we’ll go right in.
7. These 5” heels were made for dancing, baby!
8. This DJ is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. I’m not gonna wear a jacket; I don’t feel like dealing with coat check. Plus, my outfit is too cute to cover up!
1. Wait, you want to go out TONIGHT? On a Thursday??! No way. I have to get up at like, 7 tomorrow.
2. Oh, hell no. I am not going out in this weather. It’s raining/snowing/hailing/too hot/too cold/too humid.
3. This party starts at 11pm??! Why so late? What am I supposed to do until then?!
4. I was exhausted, so I tried to take a power nap but ended up falling asleep for the entire night. Woops!
5. It’s 1am?! What am I still doing out?? I need to go home.
6. Ugh, there’s a line. Let’s leave.
7. Can I wear flats to this place? My feet hurt whenever I wear heels.
8. IT IS SO FRIGGIN LOUD IN HERE.
9. I’m just gonna wear my puffy Northface coat IN the bar; I’m freezing and don’t care how I look.