1. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
2. Self-love should form the foundation for every other love in your life. How can you be capable of loving someone else before you learn to fall in love with all the broken parts of yourself that you hide from the world?
3. Give yourself the love that you hold inside instead of waiting for the right person.
4. The people who seem the least worthy of love need it the most.
5. You cannot convince someone to love you just like you cannot convince them to meet you halfway across the bridge even if they do.
6. The opposite extreme of love is not hate. It is apathy.
7. Love is not putting the needs of someone else before your own with zero regard for your mental well-being.
8. Love is not a synonym for pain. What you feel is not love if it upsets you more than it makes you happy.
9. Love should heal you and not hurt you.
10. Your heart was not broken by love. Your heart was broken by someone who did not know how to love you the way you deserve.
11. Each heartbreak you suffered served a purpose. Some taught you how you need to love while others taught you how you need to be loved.
12. You are never too broken for love. Love can fill the cracks in your heart only if you are brave enough to allow it to enter.
13. A fairytale love is found by those who believe in finding it.
14. Choose the love that is ready over even the greatest love in the world.
15. The right kind of love will make you strive to become the best version of yourself.
16. Your ability to love with all your heart in a world full of people that are devoid of emotion is what makes you unique.
17. Your unwavering faith in love despite multiple heartbreaks is what makes you worthy of finding the love you deserve.
18. The person you love is the first person that you want to tell everything as it happens in your life.
19. Love is not blind. It is seeing the flaws and imperfections in someone and deciding that you want to spend the rest of your life with them anyway.
20. A soulmate is not someone who ends up as the love of our life but someone who teaches us how to love the person that eventually does.
21. Someone somewhere in the world is seeking out the love you have to offer and hoping that somehow someday you will meet.
22. Perhaps you shall find the love you seek when you stop looking for it everywhere.
23. “There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald