Top 10 Thought Catalog Comments For The Month Of September
1. From Article: Yeah Trick, I AM Wearing Leggings As Pants. Wanna Fight About It?
Finally, something we can all get behind.
2. From Article: Short Men, Eww, They’re Genetically Deformed
Looooooooooool. (We love Game of Thrones, too.)
3. From Article: When Will It Be My Turn To Fall In Love?
Thank you for this comment, and your perspective.
4. From Article: Just Because She Is Polite Does Not Mean She Is Flirting
It’s nice to hear the opposite perspective delivered with taste, tact, and respect. Hats off, Brian.
5. From Article: I Know You’re In Love With My Boyfriend
Can we all just take a minute and go watch the “The Boy Is Mine” video before we come back and finish the article?
6. From Article: 34 Ways To Get Over Someone
This is also a front-runner for our upcoming series, Classy Quips With Anonymous Commenter Jen.
7. From Article: Evil Things I Can’t Stop Doing
8. From Article: It Isn’t All About Your Kids
User Whatgoodwoulditdo, always dropping Truth Bombs all over your comments section.
9. From Article: I’m Not Stupid If I Disagree With You
Oh, girl, we all feel for you….
10. From Article: 21 Questions I Have For People In Long-Term Relationships
There are two winners from this comment section (though they are all really great), one being from a reader who has been married for 25 years. We cropped the answer (because it is long and very thorough — plus you need to read the questions to put it in full context), but it is definitely worth a read:
Then we have this, possibly one of the greatest comments of all time:
Winners all around.
Excuse me. Which way are the dressing rooms? This has to be one of my least favorite questions I get the pleasure of asking at least twice a month.
Us males are certainly a clueless gender when it comes to interpreting female actions. Here are some trends–some recent, some timeless–that even the most competent male has a tough time figuring out:
By Lance Pauker
When we let our second-date nerves take over we risk running our mouth into the ground, and burying those magical sparks of love right along with it.
1. Finding things you love doing is a very special process.
By Mina Khan