10. IT MIGHT CONTAIN INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW
Maybe not in this sentence. Or this. Or at all. But maybe.
9. IT’S A LIST
It’s divided into 10 sections.
8. IT’S WITHIN YOUR RANGE OF SIGHT
Your eyes are already focused on, or near, the words and symbols comprising it, for example “for example” and “.”
7. YOU’RE ALREADY READING IT
Your brain is already processing its content.
6. YOU CAN’T AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH IT IN A FULLY-INFORMED MANNER UNTIL YOU’VE READ ALL OF IT
Due to the nature of this article you’ll need to read all of it — unless you’re willing to admit you’re basing your opinion about it on incomplete information — before you’re able to begin to agree or disagree with it in a fully-informed manner.
5. IT’S SHORT
You’re already more than ~70% finished.
4. IT’S EASY TO READ
3. YOU WERE ALREADY GOING TO READ IT AND FEEL EAGER TO HAVE 10 MORE REASONS SUPPORTING YOUR CHOICE
2. YOU’LL FEEL PRODUCTIVE
1. YOU ALREADY READ IT
When you finish reading this sentence you’ll have already read it.