Top 10 Bleakest Unpublished Blog Posts of 2009
10. “Optimistically Bleak” (January 18)
Seems like I tried to create some kind of thing ~9 months before SFAA’s release date. Seems like I didn’t finish typing the first word of the blog post’s title. Not sure if I posted this for any amount of time.
Shoplif promotional post part three
I have created a “Shoplifting from American Apparel” meme. I have opted to created a meme rather than a trailer or website. People can talk about themselves in memes whereas trailers and websites make people feel like they are being excluded from something, I feel. I have seen these memes on the internet and have been tagged maybe 10-30 times but have refrained from participating due to “trying to keep this blog consistent.”
1. Will Shoplifting from American Apparel move in excess of 10,000 units?
2. Will Bookforum review Shoplifting from American Apparel?
3. Will Tao Lin shit-talking escalate, decline, or have no discernible change?
4. Will Random House distribution have the power to get American Apparel to sell Shoplifting from American Apparel?
5. Will Vice Magazine distance itself from Tao Lin?
6. In Tao Lin’s career will Shoplifting from American Apparel be seen as a transitional work?
Answer the above questions then tag 5 people you would like to answer the questions. This is the official Shoplifting from American Apparel meme.
Seems like the correct answers were “no,” “no,” either “escalate” or “no discernible change,” “no,” “I don’t know,” “I don’t know.”
A | A | A
Describe for us the threesome with your OKCupid hookup.
If this doesn’t become the biggest video on the Internet, then I have no faith left in humanity.
I’m about to finish up my sophomore fall of college, and friends from home are getting married and having babies and sufficiently freaking me out.
He was a perfect date. I later got drunk and hacked his phone (who uses their birth year for a password? It was 1986, by the way #teamcougar). What I found was a text to a Kristina explaining his aforementioned sex dream he’d had about her while sleeping next to me in a luxurious hotel bed.