12. You’re pretty sure your chakras are misaligned and you’re pretty sure you don’t care.
9. She wears reading glasses with no prescription.
11. You give up on something because it requires you to make a phone call.
When you’ve got things to get done, you prefer to devise a super detailed plan of attack, which often takes more time than the duty itself to complete.
Set a specific text tone for the person you’re crushing on so you know exactly when said person contacts you.
“Hm, okay.” Guy Number One picked his phone up again. “Should I text her now? Or…later, you think?”
You check behind the shower curtain before showering, and when you see the coast is clear, you feel dumb that your heart is racing.
1. Incoming Calls From ‘Restricted’ or ‘Blocked’ phone numbers.
If you’re like me — and I’m sure loads of you poor bastards are — you went to college not with the intent of honing a specific trade or skill, but rather, simply because you thought you ought to. Or were told you ought to.
9. To some degree worriers are warriors, battling & staving off their constant flow of unpleasant thoughts and concerns as they try to manage a somewhat normal day.