These telemarketers reveal it all!
First things first, that smile you are greeted with when you walk into a store, is completely forced.
13. Yes I would love a beer but I am unable to accept it because I am a delivery DRIVER.
The lady took the sunglasses out of her mouth and placed both hands jauntily on her hips. She cocked her head to the side, and in a voice several octaves higher than the one she had just used to order said, “That is so special!”
3. You learn humility and respect.
1. Don’t look anyone in the eye. Just trust me on this one.
7. You know that a mumbler or inaudibly soft-spoken person is ~almost~ worse than a rude person.
Here’s the thing about senior citizens, they can be our sweetest customers ever, or our worst nightmares.
16. On that note, common sense isn’t that common. You will understand this when you are forced to train new employees.
During this excruciating exchange, he swipes the card the wrong way three times, enters an invalid PIN twice and presses CANCEL instead of OK.