7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay
- The son of God, a man that had the power to surround himself with hundreds of women choose 12 men to hang out with. 12 MALE Apostles.
- These 12 men all went by their full names. Nathaniel, Phillip, Andrew, Mathew, Thomas and so on. This is something that gay men are notorious for. If Judas was into vagina he would have gone by Jud. Mathew would have been Matt and Thomas would have been Tom.
- His first miracle of turning water into wine. Please, wine?! A straight male would have made that shit a Bud Light and called it a day. But Jesus had class and taste, he converted that H2O into Sauvignon Blanc Jerusalem Valley 26 AD. Poof!
- History states that he was a “craftsman” until the age of 30. Some say that this translates into a carpenter. But for the sake of my theory I am saying that a “craftsman” was really an interior designer.
- He was 30 and not married and in those days people probably got married at 15.
- He preached the importance of charity and loving one another. Powerful straight men start wars and pay for sex while their wives are at home with the kids.
- Jesus had the power to do anything that he wanted. If this man were a heterosexual male, the wrecker of everything scared he would have created a machine gun or the stock market. But the son of God, Jesus of Nazareth, used his heavenly power to heal the sick and give vision to the blind.
A | A | A
I guess it’s easy for you.
You want to know how you earn food? You breathe. You live. You deserve calories just by virtue of the fact that you exist. Not for any other reason.
Blush Response sounds like something straight out of Blade Runner, the 1982 science fiction thriller (loosely based on Philip K. Dick’s Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?) featuring Harrison Ford. — and it is.
It’s like a dog on a really long leash that doesn’t realize he’s on a leash, and so he’s chasing his dreams (a squirrel) at top speed, ears flopping, tongue flailing, tail wagging, and then… YANK. The end of the leash.